Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Life for me is blessed and hectic at the same time if that makes any sense. I have such passion for life and have overcome so many obstacles, and not only is it due to the fact that I cannot accept "no" as a final answer, but I have the ever supportive love of my family. I work very hard to take care of my family and make sure they have all that they need and make them happy. I tend to wake up tired, and take on too much, but it is a price worth paying to have a successful end result. I love to exercise because it makes me feel great, helps me clear my head, and allows me to have that extra helping of mashed potatoes if I so desire it. I had decided to come back to school last year when I realized that even though I loved staying home during the day with my daughter, there was more for me to do in this world. I want my daughter to know that there is nothing she can't do if it means that much to her; that there are no limitations when you have discovered your true path. Therefore, yes I spend a lot of time being slightly less than energetic, spending a lot of time completing school work to maintain my 4.0 GPA, potty training my two-year-old little girl, spending time with my wonderful husband and family, and working. Even though a Bachelor's degree in Nutrition Science is a wonderful accomplishment, my deep passion for this science and helping people use their diet to heal them, I have recently decided that I will pursue a Master's degree as well to become a dietician. Conclusively, as I had initially stated, my life is both blessed and hectic, and I don't think that I would change a thing about it. My family is both happy and healthy, and even though there are always obstacles that just can't help to present themselves, each time we overcome one, it brings us closer together.

2 comments:

  1. I am touched by your post. It is heartwarming and i can tell you mean everyword with your whole heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing to read that someone has such a zest for lifes obstacles. it takes a very strong person to be able to take it all on full throttle and still be happy. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete